- First you have to install WordPress, the Genesis framework and the Dynamik Website Builder child theme.
- Extract the zip file.
- Go to Genesis>Dynamik Settings>Import/Export>Import Settings/Custom Options and import the dat file.
- Go to Genesis> Dynamik Design>Imp/Exp>Dynamik Skin Import and import the zip file.
- Go to Genesis>Import/Export>Import Genesis Settings File and import the genesis-settings.json
How to make your website like the demo website:
- Install the Meta Slider following the procedure:
- Download the install file from: http://wordpress.org/plugins/ml-slider/
- Go to Plugins>Add_new and install the Meta Slider.
- Go to the Meta Slider menu in the WP dashboard, create new slider and add slides using images 1100 x 800 px or more.
- Fill up the ‘Caption’ field with a text.
- Use the slider settings as shown in the image on the right hand site.
- Copy a shortcode from the ‘Usage’ section and go to Appearance>Widgets. Put the Text Widget into ‘EZ Feature Top #1’ and paste the shortcode into it.
- Install the Contact Form 7 plugin following the procedure:
- Download the install file from: http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
- Go to Plugins>Add_new and install the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- this is an example code you can use making a form:
<p>Join our mailing list to receive always fresh information from the Tabbi team.</p>
<p>[email* your-email placeholder “Enter Your E-Mail Address”]</p>
- Copy a shortcode of your form and go to Appearance>Widgets. Put the Text Widget into ‘EZ Feature Top #2’ and paste the shortcode into it.
- To complete the content of the footer and side-bars use appropriate widgets (Text, Links, Calendar, etc.) and put it into widget areas: ‘EZ Fat Footer #1 – EZ Fat Footer #4’, ‘Primary Sidebar’ and ‘Secondary Sidebar’. Do not forget about headers of widgets.
- Download and install the Simple Social Icons plugin. http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-social-icons/ Put its widget into ‘EZ Fat Footer #4’. Use settings as shown in the image on the right hand site.
- Go to Appearance>Widgets>Custom Footer. This is a widget area located at the very bottom part of the footer which you can use for a copyright notice. I use the Text widget with the following code:
Copyright © 2011–2018 <a href=”https://www.dynamikstore.com” target=”_blank”>Dynamikstore.com</a>
Important! Remember to check the ‘Automatically add paragraphs’ checkbox.
You can also use other useful Genesis shortcodes available here: http://my.studiopress.com/docs/shortcode-reference/#footer-shortcodes.
- Go to Appearance>Menus>Edit Menus and create a custom menu (http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide ), name it e.g. ‘Main menu’ and save it.
- Go to Appearance>Menus>Manage Locations set ‘Primary Navigation Menu: Main menu’ and ‘Responsive Dropdown 1: Main menu’, save it.
Thank you for choosing one of my skins for Dynamik. Feel free to ask me questions if something is unclear or you have any other problems with my skins. Please contact me through the support form – https://www.dynamikstore.com/support/